The highest peak of Maharashtra, Kalsubai (5400 ft.) also known as the Everest of Maharashtra is situated in the Kalsubai Harishchandragad Wildlife Sanctuary, it is visited throughout the year by avid trekkers, Kalsubai temple devotees, and wildlife enthusiasts alike. Experience the breathtaking landscape of Bhandardhara from the top and feel a step closer to nature.
➜ Height : 5400 Feet
➜ Grade : Moderate
➜ Base : Bari Village
➜ Brief Itinerary :
Day 1, Saturday
05:00 PM – Magarpatta City
05:30 PM – Kharadi Pickup
05:55 PM – Vimannagar Pickup
06:15 PM – Yerwada Pickup
06:50 PM – Deccan Pickup
07:30 PM – Nashik Phata Pickup
10:00 PM – Dinner Break
Please report on mentioned time at pickup point before half hour minimum.
Day 2, Sunday
[Meals Included: Breakfast, Lunch, Evening Tea]
02:30 AM – Reach Base Village – Bari, Time to Freshen Up
03:30 AM – Tea & Briefing
04:00 AM – Start Trek
08:30 AM – Reach Summit, Explore
10:00 AM – Start descending.
01:30 PM – Reach Base, Brunch
03:00 PM – Depart to Pune, Tea Break Enroute
10:00 PM – Reach Pune (Depending on Road & Traffic Conditions)
➜ For More Details & Bookings Contact :
✆ 9765450192 | 7276898853 Whatsapp Us Directly on – 9765450192
Chandni Chowk – 5:00 PM
Hinjewadi Phase I – 5:30 PM
Blue Ridge – 6:00 PM
Pimple Saudagar – 6:30 PM
Nashik Phata – 7:00 PM
Dinner Break – 10:00 PM
➜ Things to Carry :
(1) Backpack to carry your belongings.
(2) Water – 3 liters minimum.
(3) Rubber Grip Shoes.
(4) Extra Pair of Clothes
(5) Dry Snacks (Almonds, Dates, Biscuits etc.)
(6) Camera (Optional)
Please Note :
(1) All timings and activities are subject to weather, group size, capabilities & speed of
participants. Expect +/- 2 Hours delay in such cases.
(2) Please report on mentioned time at pickup point before half hour minimum. There might be
a delay to start the journey because of the same, so take care you & your group are reporting
(3) Our base is a simple village having limited toilet facilities.
(4) Audaciious Hikerss holds the right to cancel the event due to unforeseen circumstances
What is included in the tour
(1) Non AC Chartered Bus Travel (Pune – Bari – Pune)
(2) Meals (Dinner x 1, Brunch x 1, Morning & Evening Tea x 1)
(3) Basic First Aid
(4) Certified Trek Leaders & Expertise
(5) Trekking with all safety measures.
(6) Services of Local Guide
What is NOT included
(1) Private orders of Cold Drinks, Tea/Coffee, Mineral Water, Snacks etc.
(2) Medical Expenses (if any) other than first aid.
(3) Anything not mentioned in inclusions.
Stunning views of Bhandardara Dam Backwaters
Kalsubai Temple at top